Sunday, June 26, 2005

Today walking to the HSBC tree top walk at Macritchie is fun but aching for the leg. Never been there twice in the same day. In morning I was there running with the mr25 club people. Suppose to run my 25km but end up doing 16km instead.

The journey to the Tree top walk was long. Benneth, Sabrina, Susan and I met at the cafe and we started walking from the south entrance where the zigzag bridge is located. I choose this road cos is a much shorter route there. The time was 2:30pm when we started. End up reaching there about 25min before 5pm before it closes. We come back to our start point about 6:25pm. The whole journey took us about 4hour to completed. It was tiring but fun. The most difficult part I guess is the steep slope just before the entrance to the tree top.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the walk and thanks for being the guide yo :)

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home