Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Life after pacesetter

Finally had completed my first ever oversea race. To finish 3hr8min for the 30km route is somehow scary to me. Firstly never run the route before. Don't know how many slope is there? Secondly running in pitch dark area not knowing whether you will trip onto something. Thirdly have the feeling of getting cramp on my thigh soon. Thank God that my tummy din give my any problem. However did enjoy the crowd around me. But not the slope at the last 10k. No time to train for this run is the main reason for this timing. Nevermind, there is always next year. Meanwhile have to concentrate on my Navy Biathlon training now. And of course target to cut down my weight. Target for sweet sixty-four. 'trying to imagine my six-pack' Dream-on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home